How to use the speech recognition tool?
National Reference Center of Keratoconus (CRNK), CHU Toulouse, France
The National Reference Center of Keratoconus (CRNK), includes the CHUs of Bordeaux and Toulouse. Its creation is part of the logic of the development of a reference center for "rare diseases" labeled by the Ministry of Health. Since the end of 2005, the ophthalmology services of the CHUs of Bordeaux and Toulouse have been designated as national reference centers for keratoconus because of their competence previously recognized in this field.
Within the framework of this mission, corneal specialists develop a communication and care network for keratoconus whose main objectives are:
- The census and epidemiological study of patients with keratoconus.
- The harmonization of diagnostic and therapeutic behavior.
- Development and evaluation of new care options.
- Public information about this rare disease.
- Dissemination of scientific knowledge about the disease.
Clinical trials principal center for
Clinical trials other participations for
This ERN is supported by: